Coastal Tales

Sometimes the grass really is greener on the other side...

Monday, April 9, 2012

Paris Photo Album











































Posted by KellieJo at 9:30 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Location: Paris, France

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Quotes

Me: Moss grows on the north side of trees, right?
Kacie: Correct! (Pause) I think these trees are confused!

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (22)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Final Destination
      • Edinburgh Photo Album
      • The Saga Continues
      • London Photo Album
      • Spring Break Part 1: Paris!
      • Paris Photo Album
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

KellieJo
In the real world, I am a full time student at Westminster College, studying music. I also work as a copy editor at the Communications Office and as a student aid for the director of the Honors program. But this semester, I've decided to go on an adventure of a lifetime. So here I am, in Derry, Ireland. This blog is about the random, crazy, everyday events of life abroad.
View my complete profile

Followers

Picture Window theme. Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.